A new update for my Electronics Engineering Reference (EERef) program is now available! With no new features, but still quite a few changes, we’re now at version 1.1.1. Here’s what’s different:
- The program now needs admin rights. I wish it didn’t have to but it seems like it doesn’t want to open links (changelog, EERef website, updates) without it.
- I added more levels to the Tutorial selection menu.
- There is a new capacitor code quiz.
- New terms were added to the Terminology section. I also combed through the existing terms to revise some of the definitions.
- The Logic Calculator now updates automatically instead of waiting for you to click OK.
- The Update Checker’s refresh button was removed because I found it was inconsistent. It’s not really necessary anyway.
The next update I’m planning on will revamp the resistor and capacitor calculators, hopefully allowing decimals. We’ll see how that goes.