Wastebin project from June 2013

Just to prove that the Wastebin Project I started off with wasn’t just a one off thing, I thought I’d make a post about a wastebin project I made just before I started this blog.

This creation came right after I first completed my PLC Trainer project. I wanted to do something involving motion in an Arduino project so I ended up with that arm thing. The only projects I had done up to that date were the light shows that didn’t involve servos yet. After playing around with the servos and cardboard, I ended up with this:

Once I was convinced servos could play a part in my light shows, I went on to create my first show set to music.

You can see the rest of the story through the LED Light Show posts. Check out the categories in the sidebar.

A few notes to wrap things up… I’ve put up a new Links page that list suppliers and tutorials I’ve used for my projects. I also have a package coming sometime this week from Dipmicro. I’m still working out the details of the next project but I’ll have some brainstorming notes up soon. Stay tuned!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s