Taking down the light show project took about an hour and a half. It was actually kind of fun.
The two black servos were reusing the same RGB LEDs from the first light show project with servos. They were soldered poorly because I don’t have a very good soldering iron or any “helping hands”. While I was programming the Let It Go sequence, one of the connections finally gave way.
I didn’t realize this picture came out blurry until it was all gone. I just wanted to document the mess hiding backstage.
I started by stripping out all of the LEDs.
The next part was getting rid of the cardboard towers. The majority of the time was spent on removing all of the tape holding everything together.
So that’s another project in the books. I’m looking forward to the next one! Thanks for reading!