Getting in the groove

I actually ordered something like 100 LEDs so that I’d have many spares if and when I messed up. With so many LEDs lying around, I decided to expand my light show using all of the colors I had. The result was this monstrosity:

1

With the new layout, I also made mixed soundtracks to program the sequence to. The songs were somewhat a bizarre mix. There was a track from Cedar Point’s Luminosity, Canada’s Wonderland’s Starlight Spectacular, and other pop songs that were overplayed at the time.

The lights would go out after the last video for almost a month and a bit short of a year. This was a summer project and I didn’t have much time to program these shows while being in school. The Arduino was eventually used for a school project which I ended up selling off, Arduino and all. The light show story will continue tomorrow. Thanks for reading!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s